Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default This Old House & New Yankee Workshop

Dan wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if
new episodes were aired?

PBS is not a network in the same sense as NBC or CBS, so what your PBS
affiliate plays may be quite different than mine. Both the shows you
mentioned might not even be the current episodes available. One PBS station
that I can receive is playing New Yankee episodes that are three years old.

You should be able to go to your PBS affiliates web-site and look at their
program schedule and see what is being shown.
--
Dave www.davebbq.com