Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Table Saw recommendation needed please.

THANKS!

"C & E" wrote in message
Ridgid's TS 2410 (portable contractor type) and the 3650 (now, the 3660)
also received very good reviews. I have owned the later for 3 years and
it cuts through 1.5" cherry with no trouble, using a better blade than the
stock one. The Cummin's traveling tool show is an approved retailer of
the reconditioned machines and I've seen the 3650 in the $450 range thru
them. They also go on sale at Home Depot for $499 several times a year. I
haven't paid attention to the 2410 but I was surprised at how highly rated
it was. Being the 'baby brother' of the two it should be selling in the
mid $300 range. As mentioned, the Jet and the Grizz lines are very good
saws. Best of luck to you.