Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Laid Off and Executive Desk Design

On Apr 14, 9:34*am, "BobS" wrote:
Tom,

Were I in your shoes and had a smidgeon of your woodworking talents, I would
be looking at this situation as a marketing issue and not as a technical
design challenge.

For me, I would be looking to hook up with a complimentary business (such as
a high-end, interior decorator firm) where you can leverage their marketing.
Their design sense will lead you to what sells for a particular market. You
can spend a lot of time coming up with a desk design - or spend that time
being more productive by marketing yourself rather than a desk.

I absolutely concur.
"I can build your dream."