kitchenman

Default Wooden worktops

try howdens, MFI trade

--
regards
Dave Batter
Kitchenman
www.kitchenman.co.uk
www.sxmitres.info
www.marks-family.co.uk
http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=5568652
wrote in message
Jon Brooke wrote:
Cheapest blanks I've found so far are £510 for
650mm wide 40mm thick tops from thehardwoodfloorstore.co.uk - these
use 40mm wooden stave construction.

I've not fitted worktops before so any advice appreciated.

sounds expensive, unless that is for the whole lot and not lengths

also check here;
http://www.clarkswood.com/worktops/worktops.htm

£510 was for two pieces, so a bit cheaper than your suggestion, but
thanks for taking the trouble to respond. I just want to make sure I'm
not missing some bargain supplier that everyone except me knows about.
Anyone else got a favourite supplier. I'm near High Wycombe if anyone
knows one in this neck of the woods.

My rubberwood worktops were *far* less than that. About 120 to 150
pounds for 3 metres by 600mm.

Yes, here you go:-
http://www.albatops.co.uk/acatalog/A...erwood_43.html

They do other woods as well, delivered to my house etc. etc.

--
Chris Green )