Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It never fails ..........

SteveB wrote:

I was cleaning out the shed the other day. I came across a fertilizer
spreader where the plastic tub/bin had disintegrated from too much sunshine
and weather exposure. There was the T handle and a lever operated gate
assembly. I first thought, chuck it. Then I said, wait, you might need
something off that. So I pitched it in my Sanford Yard.

Wouldn't you know, I needed to come up with a throttle assembly for a welder
motor. The lever handle (complete with tensioner knob, rod, and hardware)
was perfect!

It never fails that if I throw something away, I need it in three days.
This time, I went against myself, and it worked out. My wife still thinks
I'm nuts, so I just don't tell her any more. I'm lucky I have the space for
a bone yard, and some times when I walk around there I find all sorts of
"new" things that I had completely forgotten I had.

Senility has its upsides.

Yes, you can hide your own Easter eggs. This is ok, as long as
someone reminds you to go find them ALL before they go bad.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM