Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dishwasher suggestion

On Apr 13, 5:55�pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boden wrote:
I'd like to replace a dishwasher and am looking for suggestions for a no
frills unit. �All I'd like a

- Integral water heater
- Ability to accept (some) solid food waste
- ON/OFF control. �We don't seem to use any other options on this
dishwasher.
- Drying with forced (fan) heated air
- Quiet
- Reliability

We have another dishwasher that is used for china and crystal, etc. so
the one we're replacing is the work horse, pots, pans, and other
(expendable) daily stuff.

Thanks,
Boden

well our bosch, the most unreliable appliance we ever owned died at 3
years old...... and 4 failures over that time

replaced it with a whirpool that had 4 control board failures but now
appears fine

however the whirlpool wash is anemic in comparison to the bosch......

i kinda wish we had bought bosch again with a long term warranty