Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arthur2 Arthur2 is offline

Default OT - Selling Sofas

"Andy Hall" wrote in message news:4802688f@qaanaaq...
On 2008-04-13 20:45:05 +0100, "Arthur2" said:

So we've seen the advert for half price sofas and
the other offers over the years. But if I was selling sofas
I would think the offer that couldn't lose is
"Buy a sofa and we throw in a Makita 24v SDS"
She gets what she wants and you get to own killer kit.

But it's Ryobi that looks more like Airfix, not Makita.

I assume that's what you meant by a kit?

I saw the ryobi thing on the advert but it isn't being used as a selling
point.
When I mentioned 24v Makita I meant 24v Makita.

Arthur