Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Cost of Concrete

Concrete costs vary due to availability of stone, sand,
competition, etc.
All concrete is going up with fuel surcharges, etc on almost a
daily basis.
Admixtures and fibers increase the cost.

All this said, only your local supplier could possibly price the
concrete to you. For a ball park figure, use $100 per cubic yard.
As a home owner, one-time purchaser you will NOT get competitive
pricing. A local concrete man may well buy concrete cheaper than
you can possibly get it. Most suppliers offer an additional 1
1/2% if paid by the xxx of the month. I can't imagine a
contractor sharing that with you.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Bill Waller" wrote in message
Can anyone give me a ball park cost for a yard of concrete? Does
the price per
yard go down as the yardage goes up?
My project will take about 68 yards.

Thanks