Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Yellow glue - Lee Valley ? $$$$!

"J T" wrote:

Good grief, you don't actually believe any of that do you?

Should I?

Couple

of years ago, needed to track down some steel tuping. Called the
first
place under steel in my local phone book. They didn't have what I
wanted, but they gave me a number to call. Two more numbers, and ten
minutes later, I had the info I was after, including prices.

Basic rule of 3.

Starting from scratch, shold be in the right place on the 3rd call.

One of my favorite questions when I get the "We don't have that"
routine is:

"Can you suggest some one who might have it?"

Lew