Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default can I make long cables, other than co-ax cables

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:22:18 -0700 (PDT), whit3rd
wrote:

The only one of these three options that will work for digital
broadcast and tolerate single-cable runs with taps or branches is
the regular old F connector RF/CATV. You're best off
sticking wth it.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I've saved it and the others here.
The RF modulator arrived at my friend's office yesterday, and if that
works well enough, I'll be very happy. But I won't start testing
until I get the DVD recorder. I have a much better understanding of
my choices now.

Thanks to all.

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)