Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons - TURD-Filter-Clip.jpg

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:02:06 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:54:53 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]

I've been saving all TURD's posts for some time... nothing quite to
hang my hat on, until today. Today he called me a child molester. So
I'll run that by my attorney on Monday. We already know where he is.
Keep your fingers crossed... I want to bring TURD down big-time.

...Jim Thompson

I doubt there is any legal satisfaction for name calling on Usenet. If
that were the case, ProngTard would have been banished from Usenet long
ago. Your best be would be to have your council construct a letter to his
internet/news provider forcing them to enforce their Terms of Service
contract with Prongy which is quite clearly in your favor in this instance.

Exactly what I have in mind... get Cox' attention.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |