Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Small appliance parts?

On Apr 12, 5:22�pm, "SRN" wrote:
"dpb" wrote in ...
�what I'm searching for specifically is a set of motor brushes for a Model
G Hamilton Beach mixer while I'm at it...eventually, yes, there is a
possibility of finding an appropriate-sized generic brush but want to try
the specific replacement route first.

And, H-B has been contacted so will eventually hear back from them, too,
so this is a generic request prompted by a specific...

--

This might help if you can't find an exact replacement:http://en.allexperts.com/q/Small-Hou...559/Hamilton-B...

you can also file most brushes,, for width etc.

did that once in a emergency worked great.

remember brushes are made to wear.ust trim equally on both or all sides