Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:12:05 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On Apr 12, 12:15*pm, Paul M. Eldridge
wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:11:28 -0700 (PDT), ransley

wrote:
On Apr 12, 11:04*am, " wrote:
My tankless was 500 with tax, 117000 btu battery ignition Bosch. Many
households need no more.- Hide quoted text -

earlier you said them,any did you install?

I installed mine, I dont follow you on " earlier I said them"

In Canada, you can't touch anything related to natural gas or propane
unless you are licensed gas technician. *In addition, all work
requires a gas permit be pulled and two signatures on the green tag
for sign-off. *Definitely not something you can tackle on your own, at
least not legally and without voiding your homeowner's insurance
policy.

Cheers,
Paul

Dont tell anybody.

You're OK recommending folks knowingly and willingly break the law,
void their homeowner's insurance policy and expose themselves to third
party liability damage just to save a few bucks?

Cheers,
Paul