Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:11:28 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On Apr 12, 11:04*am, " wrote:
My tankless was 500 with tax, 117000 btu battery ignition Bosch. Many
households need no more.- Hide quoted text -

earlier you said them,any did you install?

I installed mine, I dont follow you on " earlier I said them"

In Canada, you can't touch anything related to natural gas or propane
unless you are licensed gas technician. In addition, all work
requires a gas permit be pulled and two signatures on the green tag
for sign-off. Definitely not something you can tackle on your own, at
least not legally and without voiding your homeowner's insurance
policy.

Cheers,
Paul