Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
max max is offline

Default Flying ants or termites?

In article M54Mj.46090$Cj7.2942@pd7urf2no,
"Slightly Graying Wolf"
wrote:

Do a search for both and you should find some good illustrations of their
wing and body shapes. I had a similar problem last year and ours turned out
to be the lesser evil of the two (ants).

It took about a month but we got rid of them last year, (as I look down I
see a scout crossing the floor now, seems it is ant hunting season all over
again.

in all seriousness, you probably didn't get rid of them as much as you
endured their mating/migration/whatever season.

Ants taste like limes, termites taste like lemons.

..max

--
This signature can be appended to your outgoing mesages. Many people include in
their signatures contact information, and perhaps a joke or quotation.