Lawrence A. Ramsey

Default Just starting need info or help

I suspect many of us use a garage but you may not have that option.
Does anyone near you make these metal buildings that sell for around
$1000? Maybe you could look at one and build it yourself for 500-600.
Sears sells some and so does Lowe's. I have seen old semi trailers and
school buses used as well as barns. Maybe an old oceangoing shipping
container? You run into problems with HVAC (cooling/heating) as well
as electricity.

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:12:03 GMT, "Kennor"
wrote:

You are in a rural area so I don't know if you would have these available
near you, but many people in my area use rental storage units as shops.

"ScottnDess" wrote in message
Hello,im Scott,and just starting to work with wood. i have a few magazines

on
it,and my grandfathers old books and patterns.. what i was wondering is..

feel kinda. well not as involved enough without a shop of some sort..and
everythign would get wet.. i do not have any space that i could store my
projects.or tools properly. i live on a 58 acre farm,but i live on one

acre of
it. ad my inlaws have a shop.but it is very very cluttered with alot of

other
stuff. cant get into it.and my step dad is selling some old antique stuff

of my
grandfathers of which i am buying from him to keep in the family.anyone

know of
an cheap and inexpensive way to build a shop? until the income taxes roll

in?
thanks

Scott Brown.
if you live inthe nw Ga area. i could use some help on shop

plans.thanks