Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Birds flying into Patio Windows

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
snip
My parents have two large dining room windows, and occasionally birds
try and fly through. I recall early one morning when I was a teenager
and staying in the house alone, I was woken by a loud bang which sounded
like a football being kicked into a large window. Walked into the dining
room still half asleep, and there was a white dust mark in the shape of
a large bird with fully extended wings in the middle of the glass.
Looked out of the window to see a pigeon with a broken neck on the ground.
Was very strange (not to say rather eerie at the time) how it left a
perfect print of itself on the glass.

Ahhhh! - Is that how the Turin shroud was made?

--
Rod

onset.