Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Junk posting . . .

Ray wrote:
I suppose I'm only adding to the problem by noting that there's a big surge
in junk spam being posted on this newsgroup, including a lot of pornography.
I don't suppose anything can be done about it, but it's a pity to see such a
useful newsgroup being polluted.

Go to Tools Message Rules News and create a new rule that deletes any
messages from .jp, .cn, gmail.com, yahoo.com, and hotmail.com. I don't know if
you see a lot of replica watch ads but I used to so I added watch and replica to
the from rules as well. Note that these are all addresses, not subjects.

I seldom see any crap these days... at least from spammers.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com