Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birds flying into Patio Windows

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:28:04 -0700 (PDT), Merryterry wrote:

We have had several birds fly into our patio windows and stun
themselves. Does anybody know where I can buy the 'stick on shapes'
that I can put on the windows to show there is a window there?

Good grief, whats wrong with some cut out bits of paper and sticky tape?

Birds don't normally fly into windows, is there a view across the room and
through another window or a big mirror giveing the impression of a tunnel?

--
Cheers
Dave.