Gerald Ross

Default Question?????

But it will let you change it to something that is incorrect.

Jules wrote:

I don't use email. netscape won't let me leave it blank.

Sir Edgar wrote:

This may be a foolish question with an obvious answer but I have to ask
it. Why do posters put a "phony" address on their posts without a note
in their text to that effect? The only reason I can see is so they will
not get e-mails in response to their questions. I read a post that had a
question which had a sense of urgency about it. I had the answer and
rather than wait for it to be posted I sent an e-mail to the address
shown. It promptly came back with an invalid address notification.
Actually I felt rather annoyed that I had taken the time and trouble to
help someone with a problem and I was writing to a "ghost". I won't
mention any names but the question had to do with removing a frozen
screw. If there is something I do not know about this, please enlighten
me. You are welcome to post your responses or write an e-mail. Thanks.
Peace ~ Sir Edgar
רררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררר

--

Gerald Ross