Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Yellow glue - Lee Valley ? $$$$!

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
Jay Pique wrote:
I was getting an order together for Lee Valley today and saw that they
sell "Lee Valley Cabinetmaker's Glue 2002 GF" for approximately $50 a
gallon. Am I missing something, or does this seem really, really
expensive? Even Titebond III only goes for around $30 a gal. Maybe
someone who has used it can let me know if it's worth it. Thanks.

In the sizes that LV stocks titebondIII, it's more expensive than the LV
glue.

Around here (SK, Canada) I haven't been able to find gallon containers of
titebondIII, and 1qt containers go for $18.

$30 gets you a gallon of Elmers. Name brand stuff is quite a bit more.

Chris

Try this:
http://tinyurl.com/5s82un

Max