Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Questions: Bosch 1132VSR, Makita DA3000R

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Swingman" showed us a picture of his drill

Tell us about it. How powerful is it? I presume it is only for small

jobs.

More power than a cordless ... I've never come even close to bogging it
down, if that's what you mean.

Does that monsterous trigger ever go off before you want it to?

Never been a problem ...the trigger/paddle is a variable speed control, so
the more you squeeze down, the faster it goes.

How is it anglewise in terms of reaching back into a cabinet and using it?

Works like you'd expect it too ... IOW, it does what I bought it for.

That said, if you put a 8" drill bit on it, expect that will need more
clearance.

Does the cord get in the way?

Never been a problem with the "close quarter" part, by design.

Etc, etc!!

It's like any other" specialty" tool ... when you really need it, it saves a
lot of cussing/blue air, other than that, you may forget you have it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08