Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Privately Operated Prisons - TURD-Filter-Clip.jpg

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:48:47 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I'm trying to keep all my flags at 4-letters ;-)

That eliminates excrement, but leaves ****. How about five letters?
Then you could flag him as Exlax. ;-)

Or go to six: CRETIN ;-)

That works, too. I'll bet that dimbulb is going stir crazy with
no one paying attention to him. I dumped 'bloggsy' into the pit with
dimbulb. At least they can't breed.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM