Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Ace Hardware Stores

Red Green wrote in message ...speaking of big box stores and the help.

Then there was the one when I needed an o-ring for my pressure washer
nozzle. Handed me a pack of assorted faucet seat washers. You just

say
thanks and let em go "help" someone else.

The final straw for me at Lowe's was when I asked one of the workers
where I would find the dryer vent hoses, and he took me to someplace
in the store and tried to sell me something that wasn't a dryer hose.
I told him that it wasn't like the one that came off my dryer, he said
that's all we have that could do the job. I left him there, wandered
around looking myself and ended up where the washer and dryers were,
and there they were. I had almost the same thing happen there with
particle board....no help. Geez.

Cheri