Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Ace Hardware Stores

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
Personally, I choose Ace Hardware over the big box stores. Every time
I'm in Lowe's, there is no help available, and if they're available,
they usually don't know what you're talking about. Same thing with
Orchard Hardware Supply. In my town there is a very small Ace
Hardware, and every time I go there, they are very helpful, go with
you to show you the item, and discuss the pros and cons with you. They
usually have the everyday things that I need for repairs, and they're
even cheaper. I find myself shopping there all the time now, do others
like Ace better, or are you more into the big box stores? I'm curious.

--
Cheri

Prices are better at the Borg stores, but help is either nonexistant or
semiconscious at the Borgs. Much more, better, and knowledgeable people at
Ace. I live in a rural area, so our Aces tend to be a little better than
the citified versions. They also have huge sporting goods departments,
complete with ...................... GUNS!

Steve