Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A walk-along circular saw plywood ripper.

On Apr 10, 8:58 pm, "Mike Marlow" wrote:

I thought about it too, before I posted. Putting a circular saw on the end
of a 3 or 4 foot stick is just plain stupid. No other way around it.

Mr. Marlow:

Please clarify your comments. I was unable to understand your
somewhat clouded point of view on this subject.

I would like to read your "clarifications" when I pick myself up off
the floor where I fell off my chair from laughing so hard.

Come on, Mike. What were you really thinking?

"Eschew obfuscation" is a phrase you could have written!

Robert