Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ace Hardware Stores

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
They
usually have the everyday things that I need for repairs, and they're
even cheaper. I find myself shopping there all the time now, do others
like Ace better, or are you more into the big box stores? I'm curious.

Ace, True Value, or some of the independents we have locally. Far better
than any of the big box stores and often a better selection, not just the
high volume crap. Around here (southern New England) we have Aubuchon,
Koopmans, Chase Lumber, Buy Rite and others..