Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default IDTech monitor IBM

In article , (GregS) wrote:
In article B_9Lj.1689$Xy2.884@trndny04, "James Sweet"
wrote:

"GregS" wrote in message
In article ,
(GregS) wrote:
I got a monitor here i wonder if anybody has worked with. Its a very high
resolution 22.5
inch. I need another power supply I think. Can't find any documentation,
Sony
bought the
company out and closed it down, cause the technology was too advanced. So
have a 200 dpi $10,000 monitor I need documentation for, namely the power
pins.
Model MD22292-B2 or IBM 9503-DG1/DG3. I don't know if Sony ever sold
this
model
and used another #. Its a 6 pin connector.

I had IBM looking up #s but the docs listed on the website are not
available.

Luck, I found the old broken supply. Things listed at 16 volts 10 amps.
Probably uses all 6 pins.

greg

You probably won't find documentation. Just fix the original power supply,
any competent tech should be able to.

I don't think i would try to fix it. Its the second one that failed.
Someone sent me the docs info.

Maybe I will try to fix it. Such a hard deal trying to find another 16 volt supply. I
found one for $300. The IBM is on back order @$150.

Delta supply used in IDtech IBM model, now Lenovo, but monitor not
available due to Sony.

greg