Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Unplesant rumor

Hawke wrote:
"Rex" wrote in message
Cliff wrote:
I think I heard (but am not certain) that the fed continues
to bail out the banks & the brokers to the tune of about
30 billion US tax dollars per week (and may expect to keep
doing so). I did not do a search .... & they may be playing it
a bit mum ...

Anybody know?

Since when have you required facts?

Gee, next you'll be voting Republican.

Since when has voting republican had anything to do with facts? Republicans
vote on pure emotions. Or else that is what Daddy did. How many of you right
wingers have parents that are not also right wingers? Uh huh, you all vote
just like your Dads do, don't you? So don't be accusing anyone else of not
requiring facts when it's clear you sure don't.

Mom is a Democrat, planning to vote for Hildebeast. Dad will vote how
Mom tells him to. Every single other family member votes Republican,
with minor exceptions for local races.
We don't talk politics at family gatherings.