Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maytagwasherrepair@gmail.com is offline

Default Maytag MAV6000 Very noisy when spinning

On Apr 3, 7:04*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
"vincom" wrote

I HAD TO REPLACE THE SPIN BEARING ON MY MAYTAG ATLANTIS WASHER *MAV9750,
it was making a loud noise during sin cycle, like a bad bearing would
make, jet engine kind of noise,

I had one like that. *It would bounce and gyrate all over the place. *We
were honeymooners at the time. *One day, we tried the Big Nasty with her
sitting on the machine. *Holy Cow! *It was incredible, and the noise of the
machine muffled her screams. *We enjoyed it for nearly two years, then one
day, it blew the motor mounts and a couple of other things. *Guess it had
its own orgasm. *If you have a machine like these, at least try it before
you fix it.

Steve

this is my experience repairing the maytag washer Atlantis mav series
9750 aww, I had to replace the spin bearing since it was making a jet
engine noise when it was spinning out the water. its not an easy job
for my 1st time taking this machine apart, you literally take it all
apart to get to this bearing, but now I can show how to do it with
pictures making it easier for you to do it. even if you have to
replace something other than the spin bearing, this how to tutorial
will show you how to get to most of the parts in this machine
http://maytagwasherrepair.googlepages.com/index.html