Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Built in microwave installation

"Charlie Bress" wrote in message
. ..
Steve, I agree with you. My spouse wants to free up counter space. I am
trying to get the mounting height show I can show her using a cardboard
cutout just how high it would have to be. Our daughter has pointed out
the dangers that you have.

At the moment we are at a standooff. The old micro is in dire need of
replacement. She doesn't want one on the counter. I said ok we will do
without one.

Charlie

We've had a MW over our range for over 20 years now. None of the problems
Steve points out have occurred to us. Surprisingly, cleaning is not a big
deal.

Is that our first choice? No, but we don't have enough counterspace
otherwise. Works for us, may or may not for you.