Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve[_20_] Steve[_20_] is offline

Default Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler and Fire Front Replacement

John wrote:
Roger Mills wrote:

SNIP

Anyway, had a new Alpha CD32C condensing combi installed in the loft and
it's brilliant - *very* efficient and so costs a *lot* less to run than the
552.

We left the isolated back boiler in place so that we could continue to use
the fire until we do a refurb on that room in a year or two.

John

Hmm, was afraid that was going to be the answer.

Out of curiosity John, what was involved with that....I guess it's
floors up throughout etc? How about cost? (If you don't mind me asking)

Thanks again guys,