Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.design
TheM TheM is offline

Default Lead free solder - exposed in a UK national newspaper

"nospam" wrote in message ...
Pete Wilcox wrote:

Folks our age are going to die of *something* in
two or three decades, regardless. I think that mercury, or lead, or
whatever-other-heavy-metal poisoning is the least of our worries.

We are disposable containers for our genes.

I think there is a quite reasonable argument that with our bodies having
(by design) a limited life if they are not knackerd and contaminated by the
time we die we have to some degree wasted them.

I wonder, should we ever be able to extend our lives to hundreds of years,
what that might mean for our lifestyle.
Living extremely healthy and avoiding pollution of all kinds, perhaps?

Mark