Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.design
nospam nospam is offline

Default Lead free solder - exposed in a UK national newspaper

Pete Wilcox wrote:

Folks our age are going to die of *something* in
two or three decades, regardless. I think that mercury, or lead, or
whatever-other-heavy-metal poisoning is the least of our worries.

We are disposable containers for our genes.

I think there is a quite reasonable argument that with our bodies having
(by design) a limited life if they are not knackerd and contaminated by the
time we die we have to some degree wasted them.