Posted to alt.politics.bush,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.home.repair,rec.games.pinball

Default Spam (leave it alone for Christs sake!)

On 4/8/2008 1:33 PM TBK spake thus:

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood obviously but I really didn't think people
would be so ignorant to think that others dig up spam threads to
achieve some kind of "do-gooder" status by changing the title!
Depending on how you view the group - an obnoxiously long title is a
hassle even if you don't care what the thread says.

It's not a "hassle" at all if one uses a real newsreader instead of
using Google Groups to access this group. Just another long title in my
list of headers there, no big deal.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill