Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ryobi reciprocating saw- blade falls out and gets stuck in wood

wrote in message
I have the same problem. Could I be installing the blade
incorrectly? When I put the blade in and close the blade clamp lock,
the blade is loose. It wobbles up and down about an inch and sideways
about a half inch. Is the blade supposed to wobble or be firmly locked
in place? What could I be doing wrong? Thank you.

It should be tight. You may have the wrong saw/blade combo. Get the
reciprocating saw that says "Milwaukee" on it and your problem will go away.