Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default THIS NG IS RUINED. HERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE

On Apr 8, 9:47*pm, LRod wrote:
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:46:21 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Apr 8, 2:25*pm, LRod wrote:

I'm sorry, your time is up.

No it isn't. You may be arguing on your own time..

Sorry, I thought we were taking a Monty Python turn there. Apparently
not.

M: Well?
A: Well what?
M: That wasn't really five minutes, just now.
A: I told you, I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
M: I just paid!
A: No you didn't.
M: I DID!
A: No you didn't.
M: Look, I don't want to argue about that.
A: Well, you didn't pay.
M: Aha. If I didn't pay, why are you arguing? I Got you!
A: No you haven't.
M: Yes I have. If you're arguing, I must have paid.
A: Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time.
M: Oh I've had enough of this.
A: No you haven't.
M: Oh Shut up.