Posted to alt.politics.bush,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.home.repair,rec.games.pinball
TBK TBK is offline

Default Spam (leave it alone for Christs sake!)

Hey genius, if it was dead then it wouldn't have taken up one third of
the g*ddamn page with it's title which is why I changed it - so I
could see more posts on one page. Do you honestly believe people go
dig these threads up to change the title? If so I'll send you a roll
of paper towels....so you can wipe you face off when you pull your
head out of your @$$!

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood obviously but I really didn't think people
would be so ignorant to think that others dig up spam threads to
achieve some kind of "do-gooder" status by changing the title!
Depending on how you view the group - an obnoxiously long title is a
hassle even if you don't care what the thread says. Next time, save
your comments and both of our time and let spam be spam even when
marked as such!

~Ron R
TBK=The Biggest Kid
"Route-rat extraordinaire!"