Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 8, 3:40*pm, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:27:52 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
Well it looks like we will definitely see $4 dollar gas this summer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080408/...and;_ylt=Alg4Q....

Any thoughts as to how this will affect us HSMers in the shop?

I already find myself limiting the distance I will drive to view,
purchase and pickup machines and supplies for my shop.

TMT

Less competition, so it's worth driving further? *
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
--
"it's the network..." * * * * * * * * * * * * *"The Journey is the reward"
* * * * * * Info for manufacturers:http://www.trexon.com

Another good point.

I have always factored in expense of time and mileage when I am
looking for a mahcine.

TMT