Posted to rec.woodworking

Default THIS NG IS RUINED. HERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE

Puckdropper wrote:

" wrote in news:e05b4573-
:

*snip*

I have to admit, you seem to find an endless amount of fully committed
guppies that you hook with your political statements. Personally, I
get a snicker out of some of them as I am not really just how feel
about what you post in a rather ambiguous style, or if you just like
stirring things up a bit. Sadly, political stuff far outweighs

*snip*

I hereby propose the creation of the newsgroup rec.woodworking.politics
j/k :-)

I'll see your "split the newsgroup" post and raise you a "metric sucks"
post. ;-)