Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LIFI Plasma lamps. Was: Light bulb power saver (and nowthe...

General Electric is working on some new improved more efficient
incandescent light bulbs.They might be on the market place some day.

Every time I go to the Wal Mart store, (food shopping, mostly, I going
over there tomorrow morning) I buy two or three packs of G.E.Reveal
incandescent light bulbs and I put them on a top shelf in one of my
closets.I want to build up at least a five years supply of them.Is that
light hoarding? I dont care if it is, I dont want to run out of my
favorite kind of light bulbs.
cuhulin