Silvan

Default Shop safety

The Davenports wrote:

Now, my father never once beat me...a spanking or three on occasion, but
never anything worse than that, but I was not in fear of my father, but in
fear of his disappointment in me for doing something that he told me not
to.

Wow. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Still a guiding force in my life, really. "Would Dad approve of this course
of action?"

I'll get off my soap-box now and have a beer.

Had too many of those... Is it Christmas? I seem to be lit up like a
Christmas tree....

Anyway, I'm of the same school. Haven't spanked the kids since they were
old enough to speak English, but I don't put up with a lot of nonsense, and
they know it. I don't have locks on anything, and regularly give my nine
year old the keys to the shop so he can fetch me tools. (Well, OK, I have
a lock on the shop.

Man... Nine year old.

Wow, I haven't really thought about that yet. That little booger is growing
up *fast*!!! He's already almost as tall as his mother. I guess before
too much longer he'll be graduating from high school.

The older you get, the faster you get older.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16544 Approximate word count: 496320