Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Where to get lead test kits

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Thanks; you've given me some good stuff to think about. I do take this
seriously, so maybe I'll try to get that training.

In particular you want to be _VERY_ careful about testing you do and
possible legal ramifications therefrom -- I'd approach it warily and
make sure you know the rules of potential liability you might be
creating for yourself.

The reality of whether there's a serious threat or not isn't really the
issue -- it's the liability that one may create for oneself by missing
out on some legal rule or the implied promise of "clean/dirty" that
might be inferred that I'd be concerned over.