Glen

Default wife offered membership; why not me

My daughter, now 12, received her invitation to join about a year or so
back. I have no clue where they picked up her name, either.

Glen

"bob" wrote in message
Today, my wife received the big orange envelope in the mail. Her
personalized invitation to join the Handyman Club of America as a charter
member. How many years now have they been recruiting charter members? I
don't know how in the hell they got her name. Even got the "Mrs." right

in
the salutation.

I snagged her free gift - the glue spreader, aka a drill bit guide. That
makes four I have now. My kids drew some pictures, my wife grabbed some
expired coupons and we stuffed the postage paid envelope full of our "junk
mail" and sent it back to them.

Bob