Posted to alt.home.repair
fpbear fpbear is offline

Default new heater question. drip

does this heating unit have a de-humidifier?

"Znott" wrote in message
So, I had an old heater/air conditioner for the 27 yr old home and
just had it replaced with a new unit. So, I just noticed a puddle
forming on the concrete over the past few months in the same area
where the air conditioner pumps out water. Anyway, the air
conditioner hasn't been on this year at all and the new heater appears
to be pumping out some water as the drip tube that exits out of the
house is dripping about 1 drop every 1 to 2 seconds.

Is this normal? It's annoying and it looks like it's going to ruin
the foundation over the next several years.