Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Re-Roofing a Geodesic Dome. What Fun!

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 07:15:46 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

WOW.. I was thinking that the scenery looked like Tennessee or
something..lol
I used to run through Fort Bragg on bike rides from the bay area, years
ago..

Rode the skunk train once and that was enough tourist stuff for me..lol

We use to take a bike-camping vacation every year and usually started by
taking
the 101 up north and crossing over to hiway 1 at Fort Bragg...
Wonderful route to the Oregon coast, if you like winding roads and rugged
coastlines.. (we did)

Oh Yes,
I moved to Fort Bragg in 1975
Bought a 5 acre parcel up in the "boonies" all redwoods and no
neighbors......
Raised 2 boys here, and still travel and love to come home.
I know about the windy roads....We say it keeps the rif raff out.
Lots of bikers up here and my son works in Eureka, up north, @ a bike shop
as a mechanic.
He is into downhill bicycle, and racing, and trail.....
Yep, Fort Bragg has changed but not alot.....
Skunk Train is still running, and the steamer is out this summer.....
they are going to do "the skunk run" bicycle ride.....race......fun.....
jloomis