The Davenports

Default Shop safety

snip
Now, I've read all the replies to this post and the one thing that no

one
brought up is the same way my father kept me safe in the shop when I

was,
shall we say "short"?...

FEAR

Now, my father never once beat me...a spanking or three on occasion, but

snip
Don't get off too quickly because if I didn't know better I would say
that it was me that wrote the words you just did. At age 18 my step-son
still knew better than to dream of entering my shop if I wasn't there. I
was raised the same as you and that's how I raised mine..we get along
just fine and they're now their 30's.

Scott

Sorry, Scott, I didn't realize that I was getting off quickly...or slowly,
for that matter.

I'll try to dial it back.

Mike