Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Versizon FIOS vs. Cable

Will VErizon FIOS, on glass cable instead of co-zx, be broadcast on
the same frequencies as cable TV?

That is, will TV's and DVD recorders be able to use the same methods,
settings etc. to tune in FIOS tv as they use for cable tv.

There was a doorknob card on my door last Thursday, with contact info
on how to sign up. The very next day they showed up drilling holes in
my yard and my n'bors. They used something like a horizontal derrick,
that fed in new 8 foot pieces of pipe automatically. Could make one
hole that was at least 300 feet long. They cleaned up pretty well,
though.

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)