Posted to alt.home.repair
Mitch@_._ Mitch@_._ is offline

Default Battery charger question

http://www.schumacherproducts.com/manuals

Ah, thanks.

However, a search of "88" showed no finds. I would be inclined
to believe the digital readout is stuck.

No, the whole unit is locked up. You have to unplug it and plug it
back in, then it resumes. It's up to 70% charge now.

I've used the charger several times before and never had this happen.
I hope my battery isn't done for. I just spent $500 on a new
alternator and another $100 on a new battery for my Explorer.

I usually put a battery tender on my Mustang in the Fall...just forgot
this time. Funny, considering I washed it, filled it up, put fuel
stabilizer in it....