Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default "Ceiling Paint" ?

Red Green wrote:
HD, Valspar?

I thought Valspar was a Lowes line.

Lowes carries Valspar as do many other places. Don't know about HD,
we're fortunate to not have yet been visited by that plague...

http://www.valsparglobal.com/corp/about/

Corporate Overview

The Valspar Corporation is one of the largest global coatings
manufacturers in the world, providing coatings and coating intermediates
to a wide variety of customers. Since 1806, Valspar ...

With more than 9,500 employees in over 25 countries, Valspar is ...
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, our diverse array of products makes us
one of the most complete suppliers anywhere, and the sixth largest paint
and coatings company in the world. ...